Pakistan Lions Youth Council (PLYC) was established in 1986. Since the time of its establishment it has been effective engaged
to serve the humanity. It emerged as an active non-state, non-profit, non-religious voluntary organization. It seeks to make
meaningful and lasting interventions for the wellbeing of mankind. The organization has taken initiative to alleviate the root
cause of many of the socio economic problems prevailing in Pakistan. The pluralism and multi-cause orientation of the
organization enables it to work in diverse fields. PLYC is not a donor-dependent, but is a donor-friendly organization that
sustains its activities through financial assistance from local and overseas donors, thereby allowing sufficient room for
networking with global support agencies and multilateral development institutions that share our development vision. It is
backed by a board of directors and a board of advisors composed of men and women known for their integrity and commitment
to make meaningful contribution to growth of the organization in diverse fields.
Promotion of sustainable human development by empowering excluded marginalized and enabling the community folks, especially to
those who are socially, destitute and neglected sections of society
To work toward creating a better Pakistan which provides basic health education and empowerment to every citizen and to contribute
towards the development of a liberal, logical, enlightened and prosperous society.
1. Socio-economic empowerment of communities with a special focus on marginalized sections of society.
2. Provision of preventive, curative and Care & Support services regarding healthcare including HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria,
Reproductive Health, Mother & Child Health and Family Planning.
3. Sensitization of masses about Education and provide facilities and services to promote mass education through formal, non-formal
basic education, adult literacy, vocational training and technical education.
4. Build the professional capacity of community based organizations.
5. Rehabilitation of local communities during Flood and disasters.
6. Promotion of Basic Human Rights and prevention of violation of Human Rights
GFATM Round 8 (Bridging the Gap for TB